I'm sorry for this mess!!! This will (HOPEFULLY) be up and running by the middle of April

Trailer Reveal: PASSENGER by Alexandra Bracken



So this post is coming a wee bit late..oops.  School and novel writing have been kicking my booty lately, and I have fallen a bit behind on posts.  Nevertheless, I am SO excited to be able to share the official book trailer for Alex Bracken's new book, PASSENGER, with you all! 

I just finished reading an ARC of Passenger (courtesy of Brittany and Dina at Big Honcho Media- thanks, lovelies!) and I absolutely LOVED it! I'm currently working on my review and it should be up on release day, but fear not! The book will be released on January 5, 2016, which is LESS THAN A MONTH AWAY!!!! I absolutely cannot wait until this book is out in the public! It has snuck its way into my top 10 favorite books of all time, and I am so excited for everyone to be able to enjoy the masterpiece that is this book! 

So, without further ado, let's check out the trailer:




What did you guys think? Did you LOVE it?! I know I did! In case you want to know more about Passenger, here is the official synopsis: 



In one devastating night, violin prodigy Etta Spencer loses everything she knows and loves. Thrust into an unfamiliar world by a stranger with a dangerous agenda, Etta is certain of only one thing: she has traveled not just miles, but years from home. And she's inherited a legacy she knows nothing about from a family whose existence she's never heard of. Until now.

Nicholas Carter is content with his life at sea, free from the Ironwoods–a powerful family in the Colonies–and the servitude he's known at their hands. But with the arrival of an unusual passenger on his ship comes the insistent pull of the past that he can't escape and the family that won't let him go so easily. Now the Ironwoods are searching for a stolen object of untold value, one they believe only Etta, his passenger, can find. In order to protect her, Nick must ensure she brings it back to them–whether she wants to or not.

Together, Etta and Nicholas embark on a perilous journey across centuries and continents, piecing together clues left behind by the traveler who will do anything to keep the object out of the Ironwoods' grasp. But as they get closer to the truth of their search, and the deadly game the Ironwoods are playing, treacherous forces threaten to separate Etta not only from Nicholas but from her path home... forever.


Sounds incredible, right? You can preorder the book right here: 
Amazon

There is also a FREE e-book sampler up on all e-book platforms! The links can be found here: 

Don't forget to share your thoughts about the trailer with the hashtag #Passenger.  Also, feel free to tag me in your tweets, pictures, etc.! I'd love to hear what you think! All my social media is @TheRoadToHannah

No comments

Post a Comment