I'm sorry for this mess!!! This will (HOPEFULLY) be up and running by the middle of April

2016 Releases!


2016 is looking to be a big year in the book world my friends! There are so many I’d like to devour….and MAN! I am behind in a lot of really popular series that have new books coming out this year, so we'll just toss those on to my massive TBR pile….But like any avid reader I have my priorities that I can't wait to get my hands on! My TOP OF THE PILE wait and behave list!




  • Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare-Expected Release Date: March 8, 2016
I mean….no explanation needed right? The Shadowhunter adventures continue...need I say more?

  • The Shadow Queen by C.J. Redwine-Expected Release Date: February 16, 2016
There's something really great to be said about fairy tale retellings…. and the cover art is just stunning no?? I haven’t read anything by this author but this book is definitely worked it’s way into a high spot on my TBR as my curiosity is piqued!

  • Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard!-Expected Release Date: February 9, 2016
I am counting down the days and screaming internally for this  release! I will devour every page with determination and ferocity! That is all.

  • Heartless by Marissa Meyer-Expected Release Date: November 8, 2016
I haven’t read Marissa Meyers Lunar Chronicles yet, but I want too! As I said before…. Fairy Tale retellings always catch my eye, and this one is pegged as Wonderland? I am SO IN! Plus...her name is Marissa….her stuff can’t be anything short of AWESOME!

  • Passenger by Alexandra Bracken-Expected Release Date: January 5, 2016
I mean…..just read the synopsis. I’m not even sure what to say here. The cover art is so beautiful and that alone sucked me in. Because YES...I do judge books by their covers. Then I read the synopsis and I was like WOAH! This looks...different. WE LIKE DIFFERENT!! GIMMEE!!! GIMMEE!!


As I said before there are some big series in the YA world that I have yet to start and they have some upcoming releases that are giving me motivation to to get reading!

  • A Torch Against the Night by Sabaa Tahir-Expected Release Date: Aug 30, 2016
This is the second to An Ember In The Ashes, which I haven’t read but from everything I’ve heard it is absolutely amazing! So I am hoping to conquer that read before the release of this second in early fall.

  • A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas-Expected Release Date: May 3, 2016
Okay I am soooo behind in my Sarah J. Maas reading. I have not touched one of hers yet and I feel a little guilty about it. From everything I’ve heard about the Throne Of Glass series, I’m sure I will get sucked in, and I’m guessing the second in her new A Court of Thorns and Roses series will follow suit. I NEED TO GET READING!

  • Forever Doon by Carie Corp & Lorie Langdon -Expected Release Date: Aug 2, 2016
  I have only read the first in the Doon series but I loved it so much that I am hoping to have books two and three finished just in time for book four in August. I hate to wait when I’m hooked! This series just takes you places!



  • Aced by K. Bromberg-Expected Release Date: January 11, 2016
This is the 4th book in the Driven series which I LOVE! I have only read one of the spin off Driven novels about other characters and I wasn’t falling over myself to continue, but as far as Rylee and Colton are concerned?? Oh I am SO THERE! My wait will be short and I am so excited to hop into this time jump in their love story!

  • Beautiful Boss by Christina Lauren-Expected Release Date: February 29, 2016
OHHHMYYGOOODDD! So many gif’s could apply here, just check my Goodreads review! If you don’t know I will tell you, I LOVE Christina Lauren. And I LOVE Will Sumner. He is my number one of all time, I swear to you. Now that we are FINALLY getting a Will and Hannah novella?!?!? I mean...I could scream with excitement! I just...can't eveeenn tell you how HAPPY I am! C’mon February!!

  • Wicked Sexy Liar by Christina Lauren-Expected Release Date: February 2, 2016
So CL is on here twice, I know, but what can I say? I LOVE them and they have two books releasing and I am jazzed up about it! WSL is the fourth book in the Wild Seasons  series and I am so darn curious about it that I am driving myself nuts wanting to read it! Normally with CL writing we get a lot of introduction or build up to the next characters, but as of late that hasn’t been the case. There is so little known about Luke and London that I predict a really fresh story!

  • Built by Jay Crownover-Expected Release Date: January 5, 2016
So I LOVED the Marked Men series by Crownover. It was fun and that ending was just great! Naturally I would be pumped for the debut of the spin-off series The Saints of Denver. I have no doubt it will satisfy my expectations...plus, did you see the cover?!?

  • Up in Flames by Abbi Glines -Expected Release Date: June 14, 2016
ALERT! ALERT!...Okay this is the fourteenth book in the Rosemary Beach series. It’s about NAN! To those who are unaware, Nan is the Villain. The mean nasty Villain who we LOVE to HATE pretty much through out the entire series. Do I even WANT to read this book? Do I WANT her to have a happy ending? And WHO will be her saving beau?? Ahh...I guess I’ll have to put on a brave face and turn up my kind heart and find out this summer. Uggh.

What book releases are you most excited for this upcoming year??



My goals for 2016 are to obviously... read more books, duh right? I’d really like to get to a lot of the more known series out there that I haven’t read or finished yet, while still managing to discover some new gems. In other words I need to READ! READ!  READ!  Alllll while remaining realistic. Do I think I’ll hit 200 books? NO WAY! But…..maybe…like…80?

 I also want to devote more time to blogging. I am totally a newb to this world, but so far I am really loving it and so glad that I have been given this great opportunity to share. I feel like in such a short time I have already learned so much, so I am hoping to continue that growth with time, perfecting each post as I go. I have big aspirations I’m looking up to!

I would really like to FINALLY set aside time to write. I’m not sure what I want to write I just know I want to do it. I have PILES of journals that only collect dust while looking pretty on my shelves and that’s just wasteful. Writing can be so cathartic, so with that I want to press even farther and give fiction writing a try. I’m sure I have a crazy story in me somewhere…and if I don’t I know I’ll have fun trying it out anyways.

All in all I am hoping I can check my lazy mentality at the proverbial door and get some stuff done this year! I mean I know there is a lot of TV to be watched, and naps to be had, but with a little bit of focus I think I can knock all this out. The reward shall be PIE! For us all!

 I hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday and a great new year!!


What is your book or otherwise goals for the year???



No comments

Post a Comment