I'm sorry for this mess!!! This will (HOPEFULLY) be up and running by the middle of April

Release Day & Book Review: NEVER STOP FALLING by Ashley Drew





She didn't expect to fall for her best friend.
He was always waiting to catch her.

Corinne Bennett lives in the moment. Whether she's skydiving out of an airplane, or setting off on the road to anywhere, she's ready to dive into the next adventure. That is, if best friend and always-by-the-book Nicholas Kelley doesn't put his foot down on her wild stunts first.

When Corinne gives in to her growing feelings for Nicholas the summer before their freshman year of college, she takes the ultimate risk, making this one adventure he has longed to explore with her.

But the moment they take that irrevocable leap, a shocking revelation blindsides Corinne, exposing her vulnerabilities, baring her fears, and shattering her beliefs about love. With their future—and more importantly, their friendship—now clouded in doubt, she must decide if love is really worth the risk.

Because when it comes to love, you never stop falling.



GOOD READS | AMAZON (Kindle & Paperback) | BARNES & NOBLE | KOBO | iBOOKS 




Rating: 5/5 Stars
Genre: New Adult / Contemporary Romance
Publisher: Self Published
Release Date: March 1
Other Books in Series: Stand Alone

For those who love Colleen Hoover, Cora Carmack, Jay Crownover, etc. This book is for you!!

AHHHHH. I honestly can't tell you how much I loved reading this refreshing read. I was instantly hooked from the beginning with that prologue! It left me wondering about what was going to happen!

After the prologue, it starts off with 18 year old Corrine and Nicholas. They're best friends since they were born, and are inseparable. Until one day, they both come to the realization that they both have romantic feelings for each other. After some huge changes and revelations happen in Corrine's life, she makes a decision that impacts their friendship.

After awhile, it skips to 6 years later where Corrine is trying to make the best of things with her family and her then best friend, Nicholas. While she's trying to get everything situated before her "big day",  she accomplishes the exact opposite.

I really can't go on about the synopsis of this book because I refuse to spoil anything for you.  So, I will talk about the characters with you.

I absolutely LOVED Nicholas!!! He's loyal, smart, sweet, charming, and from the description of him, he's good looking too! He's got a good head on his shoulders, and he truly cares about each and every person in his life. He puts everyone else first, and leaves his needs last. I thoroughly enjoyed reading from his perspective. I wish every guy were like Nicholas Kelley!

As for Corrine, her and I had a few disagreements. I wanted to shake her sometimes! She's stubborn, hard headed, refuses to break down those walls, and boy does she have a temper. Though we had our disagreements, I feel myself really connecting with her character. It was nice to be in someone's heads who is somewhat similar to you yourself. I can relate to having that bad temper where everything someone does, frustrates the crap out of you. Overall, I still loved Corrine. I loved how she was broken, and she knew it. She really tries to fix herself, and I think that's whats important to a person.

One of my favorite things about this book is the character growth. We get to see how they change in a span of 6 whole years. Not very many books can cover that span of time and to capture the characters the way the author did, was fantastic.

Let's talk about another favorite.
THE LAST FEW CHAPTERS OF THE BOOK. 
Holy crap.
TALK ABOUT HEART ATTACK, MAN!!!!
Seriously. I was scared out of my mind that this book was going to go wayyyyyyy south. My heart literally stopped a few times. By the time I was at the end of this book, it was already 2am, and I wasn't going to stop until I found out what happened!!! Once everything really connected at the end, I was mind blown. I couldn't believe I didn't put two and two together before it really slapped me in the face HARD.

Pay attention to details people!!! Or don't. It'll be more fun that way ;)
Again, I loved this book so much!!! I suggest everyone to go and add it to your TBR pile quick!!!





A San Francisco Bay Area native, Ashley Drew currently lives in Los Angeles. When she’s not going cross-eyed after writing for five hours straight, or burying her nose in a book, you’ll find her sprawled on her couch watching General Hospital, having alien conspiracy discussions with her husband over a bottle of bubbly, and dancing to Taylor Swift’s 1989 album with her daughter.





No comments

Post a Comment