I'm sorry for this mess!!! This will (HOPEFULLY) be up and running by the middle of April

REVIEW: Beautiful Boss by Christina Lauren

Beautiful Boss (Will & Hannah-Beautiful Series 4.5) by Christina Lauren
The ninth work in the New York Times and #1 internationally bestselling series that started with Beautiful Bastard. In this e-novella, Will Sumner and Hanna Bergstrom (from Beautiful Player) find that a wedding and everlasting love were just the beginning.

One Player tamed. One nerd girl satisfied. And one more major life decision to make. When Will fell for Hanna, her quirky sense of humor and fierce dedication to her career were part of the attraction. (Not to mention her coy newbie attitude toward sex and her willingness to let him teach her everything.) But when the job offers start rolling in for her—and oh, they do—Hanna has trouble deciding what she wants, where they should live, and how much she should burden Will with the decision. Magic between the sheets is only one part of a relationship...getting on the same page is quite another altogether

GENRE: NA ROMANCE (18+ mature readers)

**Little “novella” disclaimer here...normally they are not my forte...I’m like, why can’t you just put it in the big book, dang?! But CLo (as usual) is an exception to everything...their novellas are wonderful little extras and updates into the couples we have grown to love so much...and frankly I would read ANYTHING they send my way so...I’m all for it.

So we FINALLYYYY get a novella for Will and Hanna!!! You guys know by now that I am in love with Christina Lauren...and Will is my number one book boyfriend….like ever….like of all time guys. So getting more of him and Hanna….I mean I’ll take it in ANY FORM.  Naturally, getting this novella was like my Birthday and Christmas coming early on top of a payday, and as promised...I ATE THIS BOOK. (For dinner not breakfast...and...admittedly this thing was only 144 pages...OF PURE AMAZINGNESS.)

It is short and sweet with the right amount of steam and real conflict. And by real I mean it's not just a puffy-fluff piece...it has SUBSTANCE. They are newlyweds and now trying to navigate the shaking waters of starting a life together. Though there is some tension and miscommunication along the way…We see Hanna being a little unintentionally selfish in her attempts to remain calm and organized and rational in her thought process. She can be very clinical....while Will seems to fall more on the emotional passionate side...

Have no fear beauties, everything is obviously resolved in the end. I LIKED feeling annoyed with them too....it was refreshing. They have such a devoted and intense love...it's almost TOO PERFECT.

We see a little more of Jensen (Hanna’s brother) no doubt to get us familiar for the next novel in the Beautiful series….

NOW….the absolute BEST PART of the ENTIRE THING is when the whole gang gets together for tequila shots and TRUTH OR DARE. I was literally…......
FREAKING OUT!! It was so awesome and funny and perfect and...funny…..and kind of hot! I LOVED IT! Will is everything. Hes confident and sweet and knows who he is...and he is kind....cause....he just made *someones* life....and that's really all I can say cause…...spoilers sweetie!

If you’re into this series I definitely wouldn’t skimp out on the novellas...this one in particular if you like Will and Hanna. It was GREAT. LOVED IT...WISH I HAD MORE. Thanks again ladies!!



No comments

Post a Comment